Teaching English in Asia
Asia is a popular destination for TEFL teachers. The salaries and benefits can be good, depending on where you work, and it’s easy to travel between the different countries. In most cases you will need a bachelor’s degree and a TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- A huge country with many opportunities, either in the main cities or in more remote rural corners. Great for adventurers.
- High demand for qualified English teachers
- Need a bachelor’s degree and a TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Good salaries with excellent benefits, including airfares, furnished housing, health insurance and paid holidays, combined with a relatively low cost of living
- TEFL certificate and a bachelor’s degree are required.
- Low cost of living, although higher in the bigger cities such as Seoul and Busan.
- An exciting culture that is very different from Western cultures
- TEFL certificate and experience are preferred, but not essential
- Highly competitive market, so if you don’t’ have qualifications consider options such as the JET Programme
- Unique culture combined with highly professional environment.
Get into Teaching English!
- Live TEFL
- Life in