Home Life in Prague
Life in Prague
Why live and work in Prague? – This question really is a no-brainer!
- Architecture and History – In Prague, historic buildings and monuments can be literally found at every turn. Some of them are simply must-sees.
- Culture – Prague has a vibrant cultural life, and there is always something to do or to see, no matter what time of the year!
- Nightlife – Prague is a city that never sleeps.
- Food and Drinks – Traditional Czech cuisine and the world-famous Czech beer alone are worth it.
- Sports and Nature – Prague is a green city, and its citizens are passionate about sports.
- Transportation – Prague boasts a cheap, friendly, and safe public transport system.
- Czech Countryside – Prague is the perfect point of departure for discovering the beauty of the Bohemian lands.
- Travelling across Europe – Thanks to its geographic location, Prague is an excellent home base for making trips across Europe.
- Security and Healthcare – Prague is a friendly and safe city. You'll have no difficulties communicating in English, and the locals will be happy to help if need be.
“I love Prague! The public transportation is amazing, the food, architecture, sights and people are truly wonderful. So happy with my decision to come to Prague.”
Jessica Williams, USA – TEFL Teacher, Live TEFL Graduate
Prague is a Regional Center
Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic. It represents the political, economic, and cultural center of the country, and has an impact on the entire Central European region. Thanks to its cultural and historical heritage, it firmly ranks among the most important cities in Europe.
Prague is a Commercial Center
Within the Czech Republic and, indeed, the greater Central European context, Prague is a regional labor market of key importance. A number of multinationals have established their regional headquarters in Prague. The interest of investors in Prague, coupled with the concomitant capacity growth particularly in the service sector, has opened up new job opportunities, including TEFL/TESOL jobs.
Discover Prague, with us at your side
During your exploration of Prague, you'll always be able to fall back on your Useful links interesting.
“When I decided to move to Prague, I really had no idea what to expect. I was so surprised to find a breath taking city with a rich history and very modern conveniences. There is a high demand for Native English Speakers as teachers, but I was very much surprised how many people in Prague (especially in the service industry) speak English. There is a big Expat community here and lots of social events connected with them. Prague is centrally located in Europe and it is easy (and cheap) to hop on a bus or train and travel a couple hours to Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia. Also the cost of living is EXTREMELY cheap and I still make enough money to travel and save. Prague is a great place to visit, but an incredible place to live!!”
Bethany Scharnowske, USA – Teacher trainer, ESL Teacher
Get into Teaching English!
- Live TEFL
- Life in