Free Job Guidance
Our graduates usually find a job within several weeks of their graduation ceremony. Live TEFL will help you get that TEFL job!
Live TEFL Job Guidance is just one of the many reasons why Live TEFL stands out from the crowd of TEFL courses available. When you graduate you will be equipped with a ready-made demo lesson and a video resume showing the best of your teaching that you can use at any interview anywhere in the world. Your professional interview skills will be honed by the Course Directors, who have hired hundreds of teachers for our language schools. You will have no problem showing why you should be hired.
Discover winning techniques for a successful TEFL job search. Learn how to:
- Create a winning CV and covering letter
- Confidently handle job interview questions through job interview role plays
- Stand out from the crowd – create a video resume
- Avoid common interview mistakes
- Develop a command of Skype interview techniques
- Use appropriate interview etiquette
- Prepare a demo lesson for an ESL job interview
“It was extremely difficult and worth the time and energy. This course is probably the best evidence for possible employers that you are ready to work on yourself and want to be better and perfect.”
Radka Nováková, Czech Republic – TEFL Teacher, Live TEFL Graduate
All successful graduates receive:
- ESL job placement tips for Prague and the Czech Republic
- ESL job placement tips for the international ESL market
- Further personal development tips
When you apply for an EFL job you will often be asked to teach a demo lesson. This is an excellent opportunity to show off your lesson planning and teaching skills to convince the hiring manager that you are the ideal person for the job.
Generally, the demo lesson is 15 minutes long and you will be asked to present your lesson plan, and demonstrate your teaching skills while being observed by the hiring manager. In most cases you will be asked to use your own materials and lesson plan. This is exactly where we at Live TEFL can step in and help. Your training at Live TEFL includes:
- Course portfolio – a selection of the lesson plans you produce during your TEFL training which will give you a head start when it comes to preparing a demo lesson.
- Teaching practice – during your teaching practice sessions, where you will be teaching real students, we will focus on improving your teaching techniques, classroom management and body language. Our main goal is to build your confidence and skills so that when the time comes to teach a demo lesson during a real job interview you will be able to present yourself as a true teaching professional.
Under the guidance of experienced instructors, you will create your own video resume. The video will come in handy when you look for a job.
Get into Teaching English!
- Live TEFL
- Life in