Home Community and Support
Community & Support
Your job is to study and teach English to your first students. We'll do the rest!
- pick you up at the Prague airport.
- help you with accommodation.
- provide networking opportunities for you to meet your fellow students, trainers and other SPEVACEK teachers.
- give you time and space to share your experience, feelings and plans.
- provide Job Guidance and a Job Guarantee*.
- get you a visa.
Networking is an important part of your Live TEFL Prague experience. Through discussions with your fellow students, sharing your thoughts with your trainers and listening to experienced teachers, you will develop your own teaching style and philosophy.
- Welcome Party
- Staffroom Encounters
- Pub Nights
- Graduation Party
Read more about Social Events during your TEFL training in Prague.
“The staff here has been overwhelmingly supportive. From the moment that I was picked up from the airport I felt like I was looked after. Coming alone from a foreign country and knowing next to nothing about Prague I felt like any questions or needs that I had outside of the classroom i.e finding housing, getting a haircut or anything else that I needed, I could get advice and guidance.”
Michael Manjarezz, USA – TEFL Teacher, Live TEFL Graduate
Get into Teaching English!
- Live TEFL
- Life in